It has been HOT! We know everyone with an AC is using them and we would like to remind you of a few important things that will help keep you’re A/C running right. If you follow these tips, you should be able to keep cool, even on the hottest days!
1. Turn both the fan and the A/C button on high. The more air flow, the better.
2. It is normal for your air conditioner to drip water (to the outside of your home/business).
3. Your air conditioner will not cool at all if you have not cleaned the filter and vacuumed out the coils so it can breathe.
4. An air conditioner will freeze up if run on highest setting for an extended period of time.
5. To help the air conditioner cool your home/business, close windows and blinds to block direct sunlight.
6. Your air conditioner will keep your home/business cooler longer if you start it in the morning so it has time to start cooling before the outside temperature has reached its high point. If it is too hot outside as well as inside the air conditioner will not be able to keep up with the demand and will not cool your home/business.
7. Do not put anything in front of them that will restrict their air intake or output.
If you’ve already tried all these things, and your A/C still isn’t cooling your home, please give us a call so we can put a work order in and fix it as soon as possible. Stay cool!