We are hiring! If you are in search of a new career, and want to be a part of our Graf family check this out!
Position: Maintenance Manager
Summary: The Maintenance Manager will lead and inspire a team of skilled maintenance technicians dedicated to provide superior customer service to our residents. This position requires strong leadership and communication skills and must possess knowledge of general repair and maintenance along with the ability to perform the required responsibilities. Must be skilled in negotiation and vendor relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The activities listed below are not all-inclusive.
Provide professional role model by promoting all company procedures and goals to the utmost extent.
- Manage, train and maintain relationships with Maintenance team.
- Ensures work orders are completed within the identified timelines.
- Communicate with customers and residents to ensure highest level of customer service is provided.
- Establishes emergency maintenance on-call schedule.
- Order inventory, parts, supplies and materials.
- Manage inventory processes to ensure accuracy. Research and development for inventory cost control and savings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong experience in management and maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Maintenance and Management classes
- Maintenance or Construction background
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage. 401K retirement savings plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,680.00 to $46,800.00 /year
If this is something you are interested in, you can apply on indeed.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (509)697-4874