- Positive picture ID is required for all rental showings and rental applications.
- Applications must be filled out completely and signed by all applicants (including Screening Notice).
- Application fees must be paid prior to processing of rental application.
- Co-signers must pay a $40.00 application fee prior to processing of rental application & sign cosigner agreement.
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old to enter into a lease agreement.
- Two years verifiable residence history from a third party landlord is required or a cosigner may be required.
- Any NSF checks could result in an automatic denial; or the inability to use checks as a form of payment.
- Two (2) or more three-day notices (pay rent or vacate) in the past year from past landlord will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting any unpaid/past due rent or damage balances due to past landlord or management will result in application denial.
- Any past unlawful detainer action or eviction will result in denial.
- Any rental history upon which previous landlord or management refuses to re-rent to applicant will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting property damages, not paid for, will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting pet violations will result in denial.
- Monthly income must equal approximately three (3) times monthly rent.
- If the monthly income does not equal approximately three times the monthly rent an additional one months prepaid rent, qualified co-signer, or an increased security deposit may be required.
- Co-signers income should equal three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Unemployed individual(s) will need to provide a form of verifiable income source.
- Tax returns, bank statements, paychecks, or employer confirmation are acceptable sources of income verification.
- Roommates & cosigner are jointly and severable (individually) liable for all rents due on rental unit.
- A credit score of 600 or above is required.
- A credit report that is insufficient to score may result in denial or require a cosigner.
- Outstanding bad debt(s) being reported on credit history report may result in denial; require an additional month(s) pre paid rent, a cosigner or an increased security deposit.
- Collections on credit report may result in denial; require an additional month(s) pre paid rent or a cosigner.
- Non-discharged bankruptcy(s) on credit report will result in denial.
- Discharged bankruptcy(s) on credit report may result in denial, an additional month(s) pre paid rent, a cosigner or an increased security deposit.
Typical Reasons for Application Denials:
- Registered sexual predators or offenders.
- Any felony offense within the last 10 years.
- Any criminal offense of physical or violent nature against people or property.
- Collection efforts filed by past landlord or property management companies.
- Any past unlawful detainer action or eviction.
- Incomplete or unverifiable information on rental application.
- Discrepancies between rental application and verified information.
- Any rental history upon which previous landlord or management refuses to re-rent to applicant(s) will result in denial.
Application fees should be made payable to Graf Investments, Inc.
Graf Investments, Inc./Central Washington Properties
410 S. 1st St. Selah, WA 98942
For questions, please contact us.